Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Their classic Victorian ceremony gazebo offers unobstructed views of Chesapeake Bay. Follow with cocktails in the garden, surrounded by colorful flowers and mature shade trees.
- Dance the night away in the stunning circular ballroom. Glass walls ensure you'll be able to savor the gorgeous seascape, and an adjacent covered patio provides space for overflow seating, games, or an outdoor lounge.
- There are two charming cottages available for your day-of prep, and rental includes light refreshments, use of a portrait garden, and the assistance of an experienced event hostess—she's event-equipped with pins, scissors, a steamer, and other last-minute essentials!
Video by Chip Dizard Studios.
Video by Ryan Serio.
Video by FINE ART WEDDING FILM.
Video by Ivory Tree.
Want to take a Virtual Tour of this venue?
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Space reserved
Includes a 1-hour rehearsal.
Packages include food, beverages, draft beer, wine, champagne, day-of coordinator, setup & teardown, linens, china & silverware, tables & chairs, and tax & gratuity.
Cash bar for mixed drinks included; open bar, prepaid bar, or signature cocktail may be substituted for an additional fee.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 250.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
$ • $$
Year-round, daily, 7am–midnight.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Beach / Ocean
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
- Landscaped Grounds
- Ocean / Bay
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Kurtz's Beach.