Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Nestled between the Inner Harbor and the gates of Little Italy, the Flag House offers a variety of spaces for your Baltimore celebration. It's known for its magnificent two-story Great Flag Window—constructed in the same size and design of the original Star-Spangled Banner—which makes an amazing backdrop for your event—and photos.
- The Garden is especially popular for outdoor weddings, thanks to its lush rose beds, magnolia and evergreen trees, and red brick walkways.
- The beautiful gallery space on the second floor of the main museum building is perfect for wedding and cocktail receptions, as well as other types of events. It features a hardwood floor, 20-foot ceiling, and elegant lighting.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $85/person and up
Wedding packages include the venue rental, food, and alcohol.
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 200.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
$ • $$
Year-round, daily, after 5pm.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Landscaped Grounds
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Flag House.