Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Spread across over 170 pristine acres, this Colonial-era farm is just a few miles outside the charming town of Frederick, and boasts uninterrupted views of the surrounding Maryland countryside.
- Hold your ceremony in the formal Rose Garden or in a meadow at the edge of the woods, then retreat to the stunning, historic bank barn. Head downstairs for cocktails in the bar and games on the patio, then upstairs for an unforgettable reception.
- It’s part of the Overlook family of venues, so you know you’re in good hands—with an experienced staff and fab vendor hookups, it’s no wonder these spots are favorites for local and destination weddings alike.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 200.|
Please contact the venue for capacity information.
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$ • $$$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Dulany's Overlook.