Citizens Ballroom 2 East Patrick Street • Frederick • MD 21701
We'd love it if you would mention that you found Citizens Ballroom on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Tucked at the very center of charming Frederick, this former bank has been artfully transformed into a truly unique event venue, preserving all of its historic charm, while adding bespoke amenities fit for the grandest of parties.
- Step through the striking columned façade to discover an interior of turn-of-the-century splendor—a soaring coffered ceiling, dramatic floor-to-ceiling windows, original vaults, and ornate details of marble, wood, and gilt.
- Flexible rental policies allow you use of the space for a full 16 hours, or the option to rent by the hour. You’re welcome to bring in vendors of your choosing, and an on-site manager will help ensure everything runs smoothly.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
The rental fee includes access from 8am–midnight.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 200.|
- Wedding Receptions
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$ • $$$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Citizens Ballroom.
Thanks! Your email to Citizens Ballroom is on its way!
Maryland Wedding Venues
> Annapolis / Suburban Maryland Wedding Venues