Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- The Decker Gallery and Industry Terrace create a wonderful indoor/outdoor flow. The gallery, which boasts a floor-to-ceiling wall of windows, opens onto a waterfront terrace. And no matter where they are, guests enjoy a vista of Baltimore’s historic Inner Harbor.
- Events are a breath of fresh air in the Outdoor Pavilion and Point. This open-air venue with a spectacular view works well for a variety of events, from a casual cocktail reception to a formal wedding ceremony.
- Extra perks make your event even more special: They’re happy to open their galleries (the Machine Shop/Cannery, Garment Loft and Print Shop) for the first two hours of your event for an additional fee, and free parking is available in the on-site lot!
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Space reserved
All rentals include 60" round tables, chairs, a sweetheart table, a table for gifts/favors, a security officer, and free on-site parking.
For an additional $300/gallery, the Museum will open its exhibition galleries, including the Machine Shop and Cannery, Garment Loft, or Print Shop, for the first two hours of your event.
Minimony | $1,000
1-hour waterfront ceremony for up to 25 people.
Micro-Wedding | $2,000
1-hour waterfront ceremony for up to 50 people, followed by a 1-hour cocktail reception (food & beverage costs are additional).
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 300.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Year-round, daily; call for details.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Art Gallery
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Loft / Warehouse / Industrial
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Beach / Ocean
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Ocean / Bay
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Baltimore Museum of Industry.
Thanks! Your email to Baltimore Museum of Industry is on its way!
Alternate Info: Baltimore Museum of Industry