Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- With stellar views of Back Creek and Chesapeake Bay, this fascinating, historic spot is one of the prettiest places on the waterfront—and surprisingly affordable!
- Host a ceremony and cocktails on the dock, followed by a reception in the bright, industrial-chic Bay Room. You can even make a memorable departure by boat from the adjacent pier!
- Your rental fees help support the Museum. Not only does the space feature a collection of wonderful exhibits documenting the area’s maritime history, the museum also runs educational programs—like the awesome “Build a Boat” project—to inspire and encourage local disadvantaged youth.
Video by Editing Life Weddings.
25% discount on event dates from January 1–March 15th!
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 35.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Beverage can be BYO or ordered through a preferred caterer.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Beach / Ocean
- Ship / Yacht / Boat
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
- Landscaped Grounds
- Ocean / Bay
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Annapolis Maritime Museum & Park.