Whitehall Inn 52 High St • Camden • ME 04843
We'd love it if you would mention that you found Whitehall Inn on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This intimate, historic inn is nestled on Maine’s desirable mid-coast, where the state’s verdant mountains meet its iconic rocky shore. Built in 1834 as a sea captain’s house, it has served as hotel since 1901, and has been thoughtfully preserved and maintained.
- Host a ceremony and cocktail hour on the quiet back patio, where you’ll find cozy lounge furniture, romantic string lighting, and even a shuffleboard court. Follow with a reception in either the sun porch or the private dining room, which can be divided for smaller events.
- You have the option to buy out the entire inn for the weekend, including its 36 well-appointed guest rooms—a wonderful choice if you’d like to take full advantage of nearby Camden’s many charms.
An Elegant Maine Microwedding at Whitehall
Pricing starts at $7,000 for up to 20 guests and includes:
- 1-night wedding reception setup in the Sun Porch and Private Dining Room
- 2 nights in the Lark Suite for the wedding couple, plus up to 8 additional rooms
- Exclusive access to the outdoor patio
- Premium bar package
- Add on an onsite ceremony on the back patio and/or a catered dinner by Café Miranda
Please contact the venue for more details.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Time of year
- Space reserved
- Guest count
Whole event space rentals ranges $2,500–3,000 with a $2,500–3,000 beverage minimum, depending on the time of year. Whole space buyout is required for 80+ guests or if live music is used.
Rental of the Private Dining Room and Sun Porch is available May–October for $800, with a $500 beverage minimum.
Rental of the Main Dining Room is available May–October for $1,500, with a $1,000 beverage minimum.
All rentals run 5 hours, to be held between 2pm and 10pm.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 110.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Bed and Breakfast
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Inn / Lodge
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Beach / Ocean
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
- Ocean / Bay
Send an email to Whitehall Inn
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Whitehall Inn.
Thanks! Your email to Whitehall Inn is on its way!
Maine Wedding Venues
> Down East / Midcoast Wedding Venues