The Stone Barn at Sebago Lake 278 Whites Bridge Rd • Standish • ME 04084
We'd love it if you would mention that you found The Stone Barn at Sebago Lake on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
Stone Barn weddings include:
- Exclusive venue access from 9am–10pm on the event day
- Full service wedding coordination
- Indoor & outdoor ceremony options
- 44'x84' sailcloth tent with siding & café lighting
- Birch arbor, farm & hightop tables, and folding chairs
- Modern indoor restrooms
- On-site parking with shuttles from the parking lot
- Access to Sebago Lake beach for photos
- Event setup & teardown
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 175.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
$ • $$ • $$$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Ranch / Farm
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Send an email to The Stone Barn at Sebago Lake
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Stone Barn at Sebago Lake.
Thanks! Your email to The Stone Barn at Sebago Lake is on its way!
Maine Wedding Venues
> Augusta / Kennebec Valley Wedding Venues
Alternate Info: The Stone Barn