Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Exchange vows on a romantic wooden dock with pretty Tea Pond as your backdrop. Or, let the surrounding woods provide a natural cathedral for your meadow ceremony beneath a handmade wooden arch.
- Hold a rustic-chic ceremony in the open-sided pavilion or move to the welcoming wooden lodge, where guests can gather on the porch to watch the sun set.
- Overnight guests can choose from a range of experiences, from totally "off the grid" cabins to homey rooms in the lodge. During the day, you're free to explore the beautiful property and surrounding attractions, then reunite to gather around the fire pit each evening for stargazing and conversation.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
Meals (when priced separately)
Please contact the venue for meal pricing.
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 150.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
May15 through October 30: daily until 11pm.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Lagoon / Pond
- Landscaped Grounds
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Tea Pond Lodge & Cabins.