Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- With its sweet country charm and sweeping pastoral beauty, this family-run organic farm is a lovely choice for your intimate celebration. Just a short drive from Portland’s white sand beaches, your guests will find it an appealing spot for a weekend getaway.
- A mirrored Baltic labyrinth presents a wonderful spot to host a ceremony, but you can also opt for one of the lawns—either way, you’ll be surrounded by small vineyards, fruit trees, flower gardens, and the farm’s resident ducks and chickens.
- Your package includes floral arrangements made from the farm’s own blooms, and created by the farm owner. You can also arrange for your cocktail appetizers to feature the farm’s organic herbs, produce, and eggs.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Guest count
The rental fee includes a day-of-event coordinator, exclusive use of your chosen space, and up to 15 floral arrangements for table settings. Private outdoor bathroom building on-site.
Peak Pricing (Friday - Saturday): $3,000 for 1 - 50 guests; $3,500 for 50 - 75 guests
Off-peak Pricing (Sunday - Thursday): $2,000 for 1 - 50 guests; $2,500 for 50 - 75 guests
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 75.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Alcohol must be purchased and served through one of the licensed caterers on the preferred list.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Ranch / Farm
- Winery / Vineyard
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Landscaped Grounds
- Other View
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Goronson Farm.