Crooked Steeple Hall 176 Main Street • Winterport • ME 04496
Crooked Steeple Hall
We'd love it if you would mention that you found Crooked Steeple Hall on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- It’s a wonderfully renovated historic chapel, nestled in the charming town of Winterport along the banks of the Penobscot River. Your guests will love exploring this postcard-perfect Maine village.
- Built in 1850, the church boasts gorgeous 20-inch plank board flooring, dazzling stained glass windows, and the steeple housing is home to the original working church bell, cast in 1872.
- Your rental grants you exclusive access to the Hall from Thursday through Sunday, so you needn’t rush to set up or clear out. You also have the option of leasing nearby 1812 Pierce House, a beautifully refurbished property that sleeps up to 20 guests.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Package chosen
Their sister site, 1812 Pierce House, offers a package for events under 40 people starting at $3,000.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 200.|
- Wedding Receptions
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Not wheelchair accessible
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Chapel / Church / Temple
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Crooked Steeple Hall.
Thanks! Your email to Crooked Steeple Hall is on its way!
Maine Wedding Venues
> Bangor / Aroostook/ Northern Maine Wedding Venues