Apple Acres Farm 363 Durgintown Rd • Hiram • ME 04041
Apple Acres Farm
We'd love it if you would mention that you found Apple Acres Farm on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $7,000/event and up
Pricing is based on guest count, starting at $7,000 for up to 100 people, and includes:
- Exclusive venue use from 8am–11pm on the wedding day
- Access the day prior to the wedding for a rehearsal and setup & after the wedding for cleanup
- Ceremony & reception site overlooking the Saco River Valley
- White wedding tent, with wooden chairs, farm tables, a dance floor, lighting, and standard rentals
- Commercial kitchen, ample parking, and restrooms.
- Event coordination on the wedding day
- Partnership with a nearby inn for room blocks, wedding breakfast, complimentary shuttle, late night bar service, and more
- List of recommended vendors
The Treehouse Room may be used for rehearsal dinners and small, informal weddings up to 50 people, for $1,500. Day rentals are also available for showers, parties, and corporate gatherings for $800, with access to the kitchen for an additional $500.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 50.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$ • $$$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Ranch / Farm
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Apple Acres Farm.
Thanks! Your email to Apple Acres Farm is on its way!
Maine Wedding Venues
> Augusta / Kennebec Valley Wedding Venues