Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This beautifully restored Colonial-style home sits in the quaint town of Winterport, adjacent to the Penobscot River and within easy driving distance of some of Maine’s most sought-after attractions.
- Intimate weddings are a dream here—spread the outdoor festivities across the home’s nearly two-acre plot, then use the home for your rehearsal dinner and day-after brunch. Up to 20 guests can be accommodated in its seven plush bedrooms.
- A sister property, Crooked Steeple Hall, is located nearby and can serve as your ceremony spot or as an extra accommodation option, thanks to its gracious, cozy on-site suite.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
This package for 40 guests or fewer includes:
- Use of the 1812 Pierce House (details below) from Thursday–Sunday
- 7-bedroom, 3-bathroom house with a formal dining room and a formal living room with a fireplace
- Selection of local roasted organic coffee and tea
- Spacious TV and game room
- 2-acre grounds with a large yard and garden
- Grill and 2 outdoor fire pits
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 0.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- On-Site Accommodations
$ • $$ • $$$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Bed and Breakfast
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Private Estate
- Private Home
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
- Landscaped Grounds
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except 1812 Pierce House.