Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Spacious and effortlessly elegant, this modern venue in the historic Jackson Brewery Building in the French Quarter features gleaming white floors, intimate recessed lighting, an outdoor terrace, and large windows overlooking the Mississippi River.
- All-inclusive wedding packages ensure that everything is taken care of: tables, chairs, linens, a couples VIP room, state-of-the-art audiovisuals and logo projection, reserved limo parking, total event coordination, and a personal attendant.
- The experienced New Orleans Catering team will tailor the reception style to your event, with cocktail or action stations, a buffet, or a seated dinner. The service’s extensive menus are filled with local Louisiana specialties.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $6,700/event and up
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
Includes a 3-hour rental.
Meals (when priced separately)
Beverage packages range $28–38/person.
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 0.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Special Events / Parties
$$ • $$$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
- Landscaped Grounds
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Jaxson.
Thanks! Your email to The Jaxson is on its way!
Alternate Info: The Jaxson on the River