Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Over 12,000 square feet of space await your unique, creative spin. Splash your wedding colors on the walls of the Grand Foyer with LED sequence lighting. Then choose from an array of furniture, décor, and architectural detailing to create a romantic, sophisticated, edgy, or garden party style.
- The large Belleville Ballroom boasts a high ceiling, square columns, the Bourbon Bar, and the Royal Parlor, which leads out to the Courtyard, creating a great flow for your event. Outside, you'll find nice greenery to enhance your photos.
- The word here is love, sweet love. The Cannery welcomes everyone, no matter what their religious beliefs, sexual preference, or culture. They openly support all those who wish to join together in marriages filled with love.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
Rental fees include:
- Facility use for 3 hours
- Tables, chairs and linens
- Decor and specialty lighting
- Private Crown Room for Bridal Suite
- Secured parking
- Complimentary Cake Cutting and Service
Food & Beverage Minimum
- Food & Beverage minimum varies depending on:
- Day of week
Meals (when priced separately)
- $39/person and up
House bar packages start at $27/person.
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 400.|
- Wedding Receptions
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
$ • $$ • $$$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Cannery.