Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Located in the heart of the French Quarter on Jackson Square, the Cabildo is a gorgeous museum that’s especially well suited for a charming vintage New Orleans celebration. Surrounded by Vieux Carré landmarks, you and your guests will be transported to another time.
- This grand 18th-century Spanish colonial building was the site of the Louisiana Purchase agreement and home to the Louisiana State Supreme Court. It was restored in the 1990s using 600-year-old French timber framing techniques and is now filled with priceless historical treasures.
- A stunning second-floor gallery lined with windows overlooks Jackson Square, offering an incomparable reception backdrop. The third floor gallery features a high, open-beam ceiling for a rustic yet polished ambiance.
Video by Dyle Films.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $2,000/event and up
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Guest count
- Event duration
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 275.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
$ • $$ • $$$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Art Gallery
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Cabildo.