Royal Sonesta New Orleans 300 Bourbon Street • New Orleans • Louisiana 70130
Royal Sonesta New Orleans
We'd love it if you would mention that you found Royal Sonesta New Orleans on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- A jewel on Bourbon Street, this recently renovated French Quarter hotel radiates Southern hospitality and charm, from the traditional gabled windows and wrought-iron balconies outside to the colonial style décor and luxurious suites inside.
- The lushly landscaped brick courtyard, enhanced by a tranquil fountain, provides an intimate ceremony location. Receptions shine in the adjoining Fleur-de-lis Suite with its elegant architecture and sparkling chandeliers, or in the all-new, 5,000-square-foot Grand Ballroom, a sophisticated space with a more contemporary feel. A variety of rooms are also available for smaller celebrations.
- They create uniquely personal events, from bridal showers and rehearsal dinners to bachelor and bachelorette parties. You and your guests will appreciate Sonesta's exquisite cuisine, which showcases their "Food is art" philosophy, as well as the luxurious, newly appointed accommodations, including the Bourbon balcony suites.
Book your wedding at Royal Sonesta New Orleans and earn up to 150,000 bonus Travel Pass points!
This amount is typically enough for a weeklong stay at selected Sonesta properties.
- $15,000 in catering spend earn an extra 75,000 bonus points, for a total of 225,000 points
- $25,000 catering spend earn an extra 120,000 bonus points, for a total of 270,000 points
- $50,000 catering spend earn an extra 250,000 bonus points, for a total of 400,000 points.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
Bar packages start at $33/person for a 3 hour event.
Food & Beverage Minimum
- $4,000/event and up
- Food & Beverage minimum varies depending on:
- Space reserved
- Guest count
Service Charge or Gratuity
Micro wedding and Minimonie packages available.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 400.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$$ • $$$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Landscaped Grounds
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Royal Sonesta New Orleans.
Thanks! Your email to Royal Sonesta New Orleans is on its way!
Louisiana Wedding Venues
> New Orleans Wedding Venues