Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- A jewel on Bourbon Street, this recently renovated French Quarter hotel radiates Southern hospitality and charm, from the traditional gabled windows and wrought-iron balconies outside to the colonial style décor and luxurious suites inside.
- The lushly landscaped brick courtyard, enhanced by a tranquil fountain, provides an intimate ceremony location. Receptions shine in the adjoining Fleur-de-lis Suite with its elegant architecture and sparkling chandeliers, or in the all-new, 5,000-square-foot Grand Ballroom, a sophisticated space with a more contemporary feel. A variety of rooms are also available for smaller celebrations.
- They create uniquely personal events, from bridal showers and rehearsal dinners to bachelor and bachelorette parties. You and your guests will appreciate Sonesta's exquisite cuisine, which showcases their "Food is art" philosophy, as well as the luxurious, newly appointed accommodations, including the Bourbon balcony suites.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
Bar packages start at $33/person for a 3 hour event.
Food & Beverage Minimum
- $4,000/event and up
- Food & Beverage minimum varies depending on:
- Space reserved
- Guest count
Service Charge or Gratuity
Micro wedding and Minimonie packages available.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 400.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
$$ • $$$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Landscaped Grounds
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Royal Sonesta New Orleans.