Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This venue's mansion-styled façade is all curves, with a circular drive, sweeping staircase, and rotunda entry. The shimmery reflecting pool, outfitted with a fountain and arcing waterspouts, completes the picture.
- A large terrace, flanked by palms, is ideal for al fresco ceremonies. And the expansive Ballroom boasts some impressive curves of its own with a high coved ceiling, columns, and of course, crystal chandeliers.
- There are lots of choices for customizing here. Whether you're inviting 150 or 750, their team can help you with décor, lighting, and floral packages, as well as a range of menus to suit your taste and budget.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $50/person and up
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Day of week
- Guest count
- Event duration
Minimum of 150 guests (300 on Saturday). Includes 3-hour rental, tables, chairs and linens.
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 0.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
$ • $$ • $$$
Year-round, daily, anytime.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Fountain / Water Feature
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Crystal Palace - West Bank.