Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This boutique French Quarter hotel offers a quintessential New Orleans experience. It’s a historical 174-year-old building with modern amenities—including a heated saltwater pool—and it’s just steps away from Jackson Square and Bourbon Street.
- The romantic Garden Courtyard, full of Vieux Carré charm, provides an intimate venue for an outdoor cocktail reception or ceremony. Lit with candles reflecting off the stone patio and water feature, it’s especially beautiful at night.
- All the details are taken care of in their inclusive wedding packages, from the covered tables and chairs with centerpieces to votive candles that line the Garden Courtyard. You can choose from traditional menus or creative variations on local cuisine prepared by the top-flight catering service.
Video by Bride FiIm
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $80/person and up
Packages include food & alcohol.
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 100.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
$ • $$ • $$$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Landscaped Grounds
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Chateau LeMoyne - French Quarter.