Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This charming 19th-century cottage located in the Northshore area of New Orleans offers both intimate spaces and enough room for a large celebration, including an easily customizable ballroom with a more contemporary style.
- A French Quarter courtyard and gazebo provide a lovely location for an outdoor ceremony. Guests can mingle among the fountains and brick walkways in the meticulously landscaped grounds.
- With a commitment to personalization and over 40 years of experience, the catering team will work with you to craft a menu that meets your tastes and vision, from grand buffets, to Creole cuisine, to local and seasonal specialties and more.
Video by WeddingLens.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Space reserved
- Type of event
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 0.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Private Estate
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Landscaped Grounds
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Benedict's Plantation.