Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- From the Doric columns and cast iron balusters of the impressive façade to the chandeliers and black marble and granite mantels inside, original details abound in this meticulously restored mansion in New Orleans's Esplanade Ridge National Historic District.
- A striking Beaux Arts pavilion, fountains, a gazebo, and patios beside a garden filled with heritage roses provide a lovely backdrop and photo opportunities throughout the property. There are multiple ceremony and reception area options, both indoors and out.
- Designed in the Greek Revival style, the house boasts 14-foot ceilings featuring medallions and banded cornices, heart of pine floors, and Greek key doorways. The interior is fully furnished with 19th-century American antiques that complement the period architecture.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
Weekend events require a full buyout, which starts at $16,000 and includes:
- Exclusive use of the grounds, carriage house, and main house all weekend
- Overnight accommodations for three nights
- Tables, chairs, and linens
- Vendor referrals
Additional nights of accommodations are available at $2,000/night.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 200.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Private Estate
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Lagoon / Pond
- Landscaped Grounds
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Derbès Mansion.