Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- A historic brick building at the intersection of 16th Street and The Monon Trail, this charming multi-use space is home to some of Indianapolis's most beloved businesses, including Hotel Tango Distillery, whose gleaming tanks are a favorite photo backdrop.
- The event space is a stylish blend of industrial and vintage chic, with exposed brick walls, loads of high-set windows, warm wood flooring, and a beautiful built-in bar with a unique lighting installation crafted from thick rope and Edison bulbs.
- Your rental time is a generous twelve hours with the option to extend longer if required, and includes the use of a breezy outdoor space just right for an al fresco lounge or cocktail hour.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
- Type of event
- 12 hours of venue use including setup and teardown
- Standard tables and chairs for 200 guests
- A/V accessibility including Wi-Fi, microphones, projector, and screen
- Dedicated day-of venue management
- On-site parking
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 200.|
- Wedding Receptions
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
A fee of 15% of the gross catering invoice will be charged for using a caterer off-list. The caterer must be approved by Tinker House Events.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Loft / Warehouse / Industrial
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Tinker House Events.