Neidhammer 2104 E Washington Street • Indianapolis • IN 46201
We'd love it if you would mention that you found Neidhammer on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Built in 1901 as an Oddfellows Lodge, this charming brick building has long been a fixture in Indianapolis's Near East Side neighborhood. It's been lovingly restored by its current owners, who are committed to renewing its role as a center of community, connection, and culture.
- The building houses two unique event spaces: the third-floor Hamilton Theater, with its raised stage and enchanting weathered mural, and the second-floor Washington Room, where you'll find exposed brick walls, oversized windows, and a beautiful original ceiling.
- Your rental allows you access to the entire building, giving you fantastic flexibility. And because there's only one event scheduled per day, you're guaranteed privacy and the kind, thoughtful staff's full attention.
Affordable Luxury at The Neidhammer!
Don't stress on the best day of your life—these all-inclusive packages, starting at just $10,000, ensure that you feel like a guest at your own wedding. Including:
- Exclusive 8-hour venue access
- Ceremony in the beautiful Washington Room and reception in the third-floor Grand Hamilton Theater
- Catering & cash bar
- DJ, décor, security, and MORE!
Inquire about add-ons like a coffee shop cocktail hour, open bar, sparkler or luxury car sendoff, extra décor, and more!
The Intimate Elopement!
Arrive ready for your ceremony and enjoy two hours in the Hamilton Theater exchanging your vows, taking wedding portraits, and celebrating with your partner and up to 10 guests, starting at only $500, Monday–Thursday.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
The Neidhammer Package | $9,500
- Up to 150 guests
- 10-hour access to the Hamilton Theater and Washington Room, including ready rooms
- 1-hour rehearsal
- Tables, chairs, linens
- Sound system and live streaming services
- Open bar with nonalcoholic and alcoholic options
- Venue coordinator and security
The All-In Package
Includes everything listed above, PLUS:
- Personalized pre-roll for live stream
- Catering services
- Wedding photographer
- Photo booth
- Sparkler send-off and getaway car
Additional packages available; inquire for details.
Micro weddings, small weddings, and elopements range $500–3,500 depending on the package chosen & include the venue rental.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 150.|
- Wedding Receptions
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
$ • $$ • $$$
Caterers must be insured.
They offer beer and wine only, and beer or wine based cocktails. No hard liquor.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Loft / Warehouse / Industrial
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Neidhammer.
Thanks! Your email to Neidhammer is on its way!
Indiana Wedding Venues
> Central Indiana / Indianapolis Wedding Venues