Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Throughout its 150-year life, this brick beauty has served as a flour mill, car factory, and office building. Following a dramatic renovation, it now boasts multiple event rooms that offer modern amenities while highlighting the building’s architectural roots, putting the “chic” in “industrial chic”.
- There’s no shortage of options here—among them, the dazzling Great Room, with its brick arches and glass-walled Atrium Bar, the stylish, light-filled Loft, and the intimate, aptly named Skylight Room, a favorite for first looks and small gatherings.
- Get your choice of three unique bridal suites, each with its own themed décor. And for the fellas: three Man Caves, fashioned after an arcade, movie theater, and bar!
Please contact Mill Top for current special offers! Available upon request.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Space reserved
- Guest count
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 300.|
- Wedding Receptions
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Art Gallery
- Conference Center
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Loft / Warehouse / Industrial
- Penthouse / Rooftop
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Mill Top Banquet and Conference Center.