Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- It's right on vibrant Kirkwood Ave., just steps from University of Indiana's famous Sample Gates. And, like its sister Graduate properties, it boasts the feel of a five-star resort with the warm, welcoming surroundings of an intimate boutique hotel.
- Choose from a host of great event spaces, all super-stylish, and all named for iconic Indiana personalities. One of our favorites? Jack & Diane Terrace (yep, from the song!), a fourth-floor rooftop gem with awesome views, shuffleboard courts, and customizable lounge furnishings.
- Get "home away from home" vibes in their cheerful, eclectic rooms—all Graduate accommodations boast super-comfy beds, Malin + Goetz toiletries, and cheeky, fun decor that references local style and culture.
Want to take a Virtual Tour of this venue?
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Space reserved
- Event duration
Package prices vary depending on the guest count, package chosen, type of event and include the venue rental fee, food, tax, and service charge.
Meals (when priced separately)
Please contact the venue for meal pricing.
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 300.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations Details
- Late Night
$ • $$
Year-round, daily, 8am–midnight.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Penthouse / Rooftop
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
This venue is so versatile!
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Graduate Bloomington.