Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- It’s a family-owned, ranch-style country oasis, surrounded by acres of pasture and woodland overlooking picturesque Montgomery Creek. Just 45 minutes east of Indianapolis, it’s an attractive option for both locals and traveling visitors.
- The Barn is simply wonderful, with inviting, party-friendly features like a stone fireplace, covered porches for your cocktail hour, and a high, open-rafter ceiling hung with chandeliers and twinkling string lights. They offer a lovely package for elopements, intimate, or micro-weddings, too.
- Host all your nearest and dearest overnighters in The Lodge. The rustic-chic log home has room for 20 guests, and boasts a pool, patio/deck area, and gracious, open-concept living area perfect for games and conversation.
The Elopement/Micro Wedding Package starts at $2,500 and includes:
- 6-hour event time (10am–5pm or 1–8pm)
- Use of the Bluebonnet and Longhorn suites
- 1 event consultation
- Tables & chairs, plus setup & cleanup
Maximum of 50 guests; Sunday–Thursday only.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
- Package chosen
The Classic Package ranges $4,000–6,100 and includes:
- 13-hour exclusive use of the Event Barn
- Access to the Bluebonnet and Longhorn suites for wedding party prep
- Day-of coordination and 2 advance event consultations
- Tables, chairs, whiskey barrel tables, and setup & teardown
- Golf cart shuttle for wedding party
- 1-hour ceremony rehearsal and access for engagement photos
Monday–Thursday Classic weddings are $4,700 and include a 1-night stay in the Lodge.
The Farm Wedding Package ranges $10,000–11,000 and includes everything listed above PLUS exclusive use of the venue for a total of 3 days and 2 nights, with overnight accommodations for up to 20 in the Lodge.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 250.|
Winter weddings have a max capacity of 200.
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Must be licensed and insured.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Inn / Lodge
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Ranch / Farm
- Private Estate
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Send an email to Boondocks Barn & Lodge
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Boondocks Barn & Lodge.