Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- The gorgeously remodeled log cabin lodge reception hall is lined with pine wood harvested from the tree farm located on the premises. The post-and-beam interior is visually anchored by the floor-to-ceiling fieldstone fireplace that warms the room on cooler days.
- Surrounded by a lush lawn and trees, the waterfall garden behind a wrought-iron fence is a lovely outdoor ceremony option. The staff will groom the grounds and set up the site with chairs. You can also opt for an indoor ceremony in the lodge.
- An attentive and accommodating coordinator will be on hand throughout your planning process to ensure the details are taken care of. There’s no list of approved vendors, so you’re free to choose the ones who work best for you!
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Package chosen
The rental fee includes tables & chairs, dressing area suite (depending on the package chosen), a day-of coordinator, and 1-hour rehearsal.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 300.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
$ • $$
Last weekend of January through the last weekend of October.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Ranch / Farm
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Lagoon / Pond
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Williams Tree Farm.