Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- The Grand Ballroom is simply stunning, with enormous tiered crystal chandeliers; a sweeping, curved staircase; and two-story, floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking a lake, fountain, and waterfall.
- Do your day-of prep in the dreamy Loft, a private suite above the Ballroom with a separate dressing area, full-length mirrors, and vanity tables. There's a dedicated dressing room and lounge for the groom and groomsmen, too.
- All catering and bar service is done in-house, and the chef is more than happy to customize menus that celebrate your cultural traditions or dietary needs.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $82/person and up
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
- Type of event
Packages include the venue rental, food, alcohol, and more.
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 400.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Lagoon / Pond
- Landscaped Grounds
Send an email to Victoria in the Park
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Victoria in the Park.