Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- With a rich history dating back to the 1800's, this "grand dame" of Evanston has hosted hundreds of noteworthy events. Its classic architecture, black-and-white marble entrance, and double staircase never fail to impress. And with only one event at a time, they really do make you feel very special.
- The first floor glass-enclosed Sun Room is a delightful spot for a ceremony. You can then easily segue to the beautifully appointed Music Room and Tea Room, connected to each other by French doors, for a seamless flow from "I dos" to cocktails and reception.
- Want a heightened sense of drama? The Grand Ballroom is perfect. Its soaring two-story barrel ceiling, decorative millwork, full stage, and stunning chandeliers set the scene for an elegant affair. Or just rent the entire clubhouse for an unforgettable celebration.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $3,000/event and up
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
An uplighting package is available as an add-on to the Grand Ballroom, please contact the venue for more details.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 250.|
- Wedding Receptions
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
Caterers must be chosen from the preferred list.
All alcohol must be served by the licensed caterer.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Woman's Club of Evanston.