Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Once home to the Schoenhofen Brewery, this awesome Pilsen-area building has undergone a total renovation to outfit its spaces for modern parties, all while highlighting its industrial-vintage charm.
- Inside, you'll find a dramatic 24-foot ceiling accented by the original terra-cotta tile, a custom bar, and polished cement flooring. But our favorite part? The massive rooftop terrace, which boasts stellar views of the city skyline.
- They're stocked with tons of great extras right in-house, like furnishings, props, accent lighting, (even a photo booth!), so you won't have look elsewhere to source stylish additions.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
All room rentals come with Wedding Management from BURST Event Co.
- $150/person and up
All packages include:
- Room rental and wedding coordination
- Tables, chairs, and tableware
- Food and beverage catering
- Setup, breakdown, and more!
Please contact the venue for more information.
- Wedding Receptions
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
$$ • $$$
BYO with corkage fee
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Loft / Warehouse / Industrial
- Penthouse / Rooftop
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Brewery / Distillery
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Landscaped Grounds
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Stockhouse.