Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This lovingly restored 19th-century manor, located 54 miles southeast of Chicago, is listed on the National Register of Historic Places. The current owners have skillfully preserved the simple elegance established by Lewis Steward, who also founded the surrounding town of Plano.
- The labyrinth offers a stunning spot for a walk down the aisle, or you could hold an intimate ceremony within their chapel. And the meticulously landscaped grounds provide additional space for a large celebration.
- You can reserve the entire property, which features a bed and breakfast that can accommodate up to 12 guests. The guest rooms are filled with traditional décor and modern luxuries, including fine linens and radiant floor heating.
Prime 2022 wedding dates still available... at pre-inflation rates!
July 29–31, 2022
September 16–18, 2022
September 23–25, 2022
October 28–30, 2022
Mention you saw this special offer on HereComestheGuide when you inquire!
Intimate weddings start at $6,500 for 12 people and include:
- Exclusive 5-hour venue rental, with use of the indoor dressing areas
- Officiant, ceremony setup, and bouquets and/or bouts for the wedding couple, as well as one attendant on each side
- Four hours professional photography
- 3-course plated meal with water & wine service, and beer, wine, & spirits during cocktail hour
- Sparkling wine or nonalcoholic cider toast & single-tier wedding cake
- Vintage china, standard rentals, linens, tables, and chairs
- Seasonal fresh floral table centerpieces
Add an overnight stay for up to 12 people, plus a buffet breakfast with mimosas the following morning $7,890.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Package chosen
The Diamond Wedding Package starts at $12,645 and includes:
- Exclusive venue rental 2pm–11pm on the day of the wedding with a 1-hour rehearsal
- Cocktail-hour style charcuterie table display, 3-course plated dinner, and wedding cake
- 5-hour bar service with wine, beer, and spirits
- Guest welcome hour with garden chair ceremony seating, seasonal chilled or warmed essential oil-infused clothes, and bathroom essential kits
- Bubbly bar at cocktail hour or sparkling wine toast at dinner
- Water & wine service at dinner
- Tables, chairs, floor-length linens, clear or vintage china, flatware, glassware, and white linen napkins
- Vintage conversation pits, firepit, and s'mores
- Ceremony & reception setup
- Cutting & serving of the wedding cake
- Coffee & tea station
The Gold Wedding Package starts at $14,085 and includes:
- All amenities from the Diamond Wedding Package, PLUS:
- Overnight accommodations plus a day-after breakfast with mimosas for up to 12 guests
The Platinum Wedding Package starts at $14,715 and includes:
- All amenities from the Gold Wedding Package, PLUS:
- Extended venue rental 10am–11pm on the wedding day
All package pricing is for 50 guests; additional guests up to 100 may be added for 110/person. Discounts are available when vendors from the preferred list are booked.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 100.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Chapel / Church / Temple
- Bed and Breakfast
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
Services & Amenities
Feel like a VIP with these services and amenities:
This venue is a licensed and insured bed & breakfast.
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Homestead 1854.