Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- The Emily Hotel might be one of the coolest: this boutique hotel's interior features a blend of vintage style with a quirky, contemporary twist, packaged within a dramatic exterior of industrial concrete and glass.
- Their event spaces are as awesome as you'd expect them to be—one of our favorites is Prairie, a garden terrace that offers stunning views of the skyline, a lush urban garden, and a giant blue geodesic dome outfitted with netted, hammock-inspired seating.
- Take the afterparty up to Waydown, a sleek rooftop bar with ample cozy lounge furniture, nightly music, and "strong no-nonsense" drinks.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of day
- Time of year
- Space reserved
Meals (when priced separately)
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 125.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Emily Hotel.