Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This 1920 Beaux Arts beauty is a Chicago icon that's been named one of the Historic Hotels of America. An opulent landmark that's attracted a who's who from around the world, it continues to be the pinnacle of luxury for a dream wedding.
- You'll find stunning design flourishes like hand-crafted ceilings, columns, and crystal chandeliers in the Grand Ballroom and other event spaces. Plus, the views of Lake Michigan and Oak Street Beach are fabulous.
- Enjoy high tea at the Palm Court, first-class accommodations, and designer shops. And you're not the only one getting excellent service—your Very Important Pet is pampered with a goody bag, walks, and even a nanny if requested.
Video by 312.FILMS.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Package chosen
Wedding packages can include:
- Hors d'oeuvres & four–five courses
- Butler-passed white wine & sparkling water
- Award-winning wedding cake
- Drake selection of red & wine, platinum spirits, and imported & domestic beer
- A personally tailored duet
- Refreshing fruits, berries, and sauces
- Silver samovar coffee
- And more!
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 495.|
- Wedding Receptions
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
$$ • $$$
Year-round, daily, anytime.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Drake Hotel.