Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- It's a delightful farm, run by a third generation of family owners. Your photographer (and guests) will have a ball snapping photos around the property, which boasts plenty of fun inspiration—a bright pink tractor, friendly animals to feed, an oversized porch swing, a corn maze, and even an enormous faux milking cow.
- The stunning timber barn was hand-built by Amish artisans, without power tools or other modern conveniences. It's truly impressive, with a soaring vaulted ceiling, an 8-foot-tall tiered Swarovski crystal chandelier, and an upper mezzanine level that offers a bird's-eye view of the festivities below.
- Intimate events will be right at home in the Antique Barn. Following your ceremony (you have a choice of several pretty spots around the grounds), you'll gather at rustic, Amish-built picnic benches for dinner, dance under the stars beneath sparkling bistro lights, and wrap things up with a cozy bonfire.
Micro Wedding Packages | $4,995–6,895
Available afternoon or sunset on Wednesday, Thursday, and select Fridays for up to 50 people.
- Ceremony with officiant
- Dressing loft
- On-site event coordinator and security
- Ceremony and cocktail music
- Assorted décor and a custom love lock
- Specialty food & beverage options from the exclusive caterer (additional cost)
The Antique Barn is available for more intimate events, like micro weddings, showers, parties, reunions, and more. A ceremony is $1,000; receptions run 3 hours and range $1,075–1,595 depending on guest count.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
Rental fees include:
- 5-hour reception in the Amish-built timber barn
- Private loft for wedding party prep
- Day-of wedding coordinator, plus up to 3 planning meetings prior to the wedding
- Choice of 2nd and 3rd bar setup and floor plan/layout
- Tables, chairs, specialty lighting and chandeliers, wooden spools, and whiskey barrels
- Assorted décor, including table runners, centerpieces, wood rounds, table numbers, barn windows and frams, and a covered wagon ride
Ceremony fees include:
- 1-hour ceremony and rehearsal
- Custom love lock, seating, and unity table
- Wedding coordinator
- Officiant (if needed)
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 250.|
Please contact the venue for capacity information.
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
$ • $$
There is an additional fee to use a caterer not on the preferred list; they must also be licensed & insured.
April–September and November, Friday–Sunday.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Ranch / Farm
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Other View
Send an email to The Barn At Cottonwood
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Barn At Cottonwood.