Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Tucked in the modern, stylish clubhouse at the heart of Village Links, this one-of-a-kind golf club is surrounded by unspoiled natural beauty—it was the first of its kind to hold the title of "Certified Wildlife Sanctuary Golf Course".
- The outdoor ceremony space is just gorgeous—the lush lawn boasts a graceful wooden arbor, and towering hedges on three sides provide peaceful seclusion.
- Celebrate all night in the beautiful ballroom, which boasts an extra-large dance floor, floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking the golf course, and an attached terrace that invites guests to step out and enjoy the view beneath the stars.
Video by M28 Photography.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Ceremony fee varies depending on:
- Space reserved
Outdoor ceremonies include up to 100 chairs.
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Package chosen
Wedding packages include:
- Four-course plated or buffet dinner
- Four-hour open bar & wine with dinner
- White linens & napkins
- A foursome of golf on the wedding day
For more details, click the link below!
Food & Beverage Minimum
- Food & Beverage minimum varies depending on:
- Time of day
- Space reserved
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 130.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Golf / Country Club
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Lagoon / Pond
- Landscaped Grounds
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Reserve 22 at the Village Links of Glen Ellyn.