Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Set on 126 acres, this southern Illinois bed and breakfast offers a luxurious country retreat with six guest houses, a farmhouse, orchards, and woodland. Lush lawns surround the picturesque Pine Lake, which is well stocked with bass, carp, and bluegill.
- With bubbling fountains and twinkling lights strung in the trees, the gardens provide a tranquil ambiance and a lovely backdrop for a ceremony or reception. And event managers are available to ensure your celebration proceeds flawlessly.
- An exclusive bridal suite, complete with a lounge area, dressing room, and marble accents, includes plenty of space for prepping on your big day. For their own bonding time, the groomsmen can enjoy the pub, wine cellar, or pool bar.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $15,000/event and up
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Guest count
- Package chosen
Classic Package – starting at $15,000 for 100 guests
- Access to the Pine Manor Estate House Friday–Sunday
- Overnight accommodations for up to 28 guests including all amenities (additional accommodations available for an additional fee)
- Tent, dance floor, lighting, and luxe trailer restrooms
- Tables, white padded chairs, and linens
Premier Package – starting at $20,000 for 100 guests
- Includes everything in the Classic Package, PLUS:
- Four additional guest houses that provide overnight accommodations for up to 32 additional guests
- Use of the Pine Manor Corporate Training Hall for a rehearsal dinner
Premier Package – inquire for pricing
- Includes everything in the Premier and Classic Packages, PLUS:
- Additional lodging, which provides accommodations for a total of up to 80 overnight guests, including all Pine Manor amenities
- Pine Manor Estate coordinator to serve as liaison throughout the process
Alcohol & catering is additional.
Service Charge or Gratuity
Pine Manor's extensive amenities include: Access to Pine Lake for fishing or boating in custom double bench paddleboats, basketball and tennis courts, a lakeside outdoor fireplace and patio, WiFi & cable, and more!
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 50.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
$$ • $$$
Use of the preferred caterers is requested to avoid an additional opt-out fee.
March–October, daily, 9am-11pm.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Inn / Lodge
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Private Estate
- Private Home
- Bed and Breakfast
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
- Pool Area
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Pine Manor Estate.