Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This historic downtown Peoria gem is a convenient spot for both locals and out-of-town visitors, with skywalk access to the Civic Center, and a short walk from the Riverfront Museum and other local attractions.
- You'll swoon over the regency-style ballroom, which boasts a soaring coffered ceiling, and walls embellished with intricately-carved pillars, mirrors, and crown molding.
- Your rental grants you the use of their awesome planning tools, including a unique reservation link for your guests, and a "Meeting Services" app that allows you to communicate in real-time with your events team.
Video by Maloch Media.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $65/person and up
All packages include:
- Premium open bar and champagne toast
- Butler passed hors d'oeuvres
- Plated dinner with unlimited wine service
- Cake cutting and coffee service
- Ivory linens, votives, and standard rentals
- Complimentary suite for the couple on the wedding night and reduced guest room rates
- Private menu tasting for four, and more!
Food & Beverage Minimum
Food & Beverage Minimum will apply.
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 500.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Peoria Marriott Pere Marquette.