Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- With 172 verdant acres, this secluded estate presents a wealth of outdoor options. The rustic arbor of Four Oaks or the sweeping lawn overlooking the pond make great ceremony sites, while the all-white, post-and-beam reception pavilion offers serene views of the property.
- A loving restoration breathes new life and charm into unique, century-old treasures. Both St. John’s Chapel, with its tall, graceful steeple and the red Barnhouse with elegant lighting and lots of windows create inviting wedding backdrops.
- You’ll enjoy old-time country fun with a hip, modern twist. How about cocktails in the 1850s one-room Schoolhouse…or a DIY sundae and penny candy buffet served at the Country Store! Then zip off to a local B&B in a Ford Model A roadster.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $400/event and up
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Day of week
- Guest count
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 50.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
May–October for outdoor, tented wedding receptions (noon–11pm). Year-round for groups of fewer than 50 (in the Barnhouse).
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Ranch / Farm
- Chapel / Church / Temple
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Lagoon / Pond
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Oak Hill Farm.