Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Outdoor ceremonies take place at the edge of a serene lake with a fountain at its center. Exchange vows beneath a white arched garden trellis, with the club’s 20 wooded acres providing a lush backdrop.
- Move to the fabulous glass-and-wood clubhouse for your reception, where you’ll find a 35-foot vaulted ceiling, a double-sided stone fireplace, and floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking the lake.
- Celebrations can also flow onto the covered veranda and patio. These open, airy spaces are adjacent to a large grassy area (perfect for lawn games!), and can be used for your cocktail hour, prefunction events, or dancing under the stars.
Book a wedding for January, February, March, or April and receive the following discounts:
Fridays + Sundays, $500 off; Saturdays, $1,000 off.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
Weekdays | 7am–4pm: $500 | 5–10pm: $1,000
Friday | 9am–3pm: $1,000 | 4:30pm–midnight: $3,900
Saturday | 9am–3pm: $1,600 | 4:30pm–midnight: $4,500
Sunday | 9am–2:303pm: $1,200 | 4:30pm–midnight: $3,200
Pricing does not include a cleaning fee of $300 or chair rentals, priced at $5/chair.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 150.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
Daytime: Monday–Thursday 7am–4pm and Friday–Sunday 9am–2:30pm
Evening: Monday–Sunday 4:30pm–midnight
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Golf / Country Club
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Lagoon / Pond
- Landscaped Grounds
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Oak Brook Bath and Tennis Club.