Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- You can have a tropical setting, year-round! The Conservatory’s soaring, glass-enclosed Atrium Lobby features lush foliage, exotic orchids and even burbling brooks—and it can be yours exclusively after visiting hours.
- Here, along the Rock River’s banks, you’ll also find a host of outdoor venues. The Rose, Waterfall or Teahouse Garden each offers its own charms for a serene ceremony or colorful reception that’ll make your wedding photos stand out.
- You can even exchange vows or enjoy cocktails in one of their exhibition areas. Say “I do” surrounded by butterflies or brilliantly plumed birds, then raise a glass of bubbly beside the tiki hut or outside on the Riverview Terrace.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
The rental fee varies depending on the space reserved and event duration and includes tables and chairs.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 125.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
Must be provided by a licensed caterer, choose from list.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Lagoon / Pond
- Landscaped Grounds
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Nicholas Conservatory and Gardens.