Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- It doesn't get any prettier than this sweet country getaway at the heart of pastoral Calhoun County. The grounds are home to countless mature shade trees and a peaceful pond—complete with resident golden carp and a picturesque tire swing hanging over the water.
- Let the bright red barn serve as your ceremony backdrop (your guests will look on from rustic church pews set on the lawn), then move inside for a reception in the spacious, open-raftered interior.
- You can rent the charming Guest Cottage—a perfect "getting ready" space and honeymoon retreat—and the Lodge, which will accommodate a good portion of your overnight guests in its eight bedrooms.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Space reserved
- Package chosen
The rental fee includes three-day access to the venue, church pews for the ceremony, tables, and seating for the reception.
Accommodations at the Guest Cottage or the entire Lodge are available to rent & range $1,250–2,000 for three days.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 350.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Inn / Lodge
- Ranch / Farm
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
- Forest / Woods
- Lagoon / Pond
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Send an email to Mount Hope
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Mount Hope.