Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Spoil your guests with a menu to remember at this gorgeous South Loop craft brewery. Not only have their beers won multiple international awards, their executive chef is an eleven-time Michelin star recipient.
- Two private dining rooms and a chic, inviting bar are available for bespoke, intimate events, and the Boardroom is a charming spot for a VIP room. These spaces boast unique touches like custom furnishings, rich wood accents, and romantic lighting…the bar even has a library of historic brewing books!
- Host your grand affair on the Brewery Floor, where you’ll find lofty ceilings, exposed brick and ductwork, and “walls” formed by stacks of whiskey and wine barrels. You’ll have total privacy—this spot has its own entrance and dedicated restrooms.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $10,000/event and up
Package pricing includes:
- Venue space
- 3-course meal
- Beverage packages
- Cocktail Tables, Dining Tables, & Chairs
- Sound system
- Coat check
The Brewery Floor does not include chairs or a sound system.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 160.|
The Brewery Floor | seated: 120, standing: 160
The Bar | seated: 60, standing: 100
The Dining Room | seated: 30, standing: 50
- Wedding Receptions
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$ • $$$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Brewery / Distillery
- Loft / Warehouse / Industrial
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
Send an email to Moody Tongue Brewing
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Moody Tongue Brewing.