Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Turn-of-the-century charm abounds in this versatile Rockford destination, which focuses on American life in the early 1900s and houses historical structures such as a blacksmith’s shop, a schoolhouse, a fire station, a church, and a barbershop.
- Exchange vows in the Moonlight Garden, designed to be enjoyed especially as the sun sets. Many of the blooms planted here were selected for the romantic sentiments of the Victorian language of flowers that they represent.
- Spacious and rustic, the 1905 Barn features open beams and a gleaming wood floor for dining and dancing. The grassy areas surrounding the barn are perfect for lawn games during the reception, and can be set up to accommodate your ceremony as well.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
Rental fees include:
- Choice of ceremony site & 1905 Barn or Lakeview Rooms for reception
- Use of grounds for engagement/save the date photos
- Wedding preparation suite
- PA system and mic for officiant
- Tables, chairs, and white or ivory linens
- Event host and generous set-up time for decorating
Ceremony-only rental is $795 (including chair rental). Outdoor ceremony chair rental is an additional $3.60/ea, and includes placement and removal.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 200.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
$ • $$
Year-round, daily. Discounts available December–March.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Chapel / Church / Temple
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Historic / Landmark Building
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Send an email to Midway Village Museum
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Midway Village Museum.