Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This Gilded Age mansion is a Gold Coast gem. Built to mimic Marie Antoinette’s “petit chateaux” on the grounds of Versailles, it’s a stunning example of Gilded Age glamour, with elegant interiors that exude warmth and intimacy.
- Take in panoramic views of Lake Michigan from the home's entry stately plaza and through oversized windows facing the water. Once inside, you’ll find unmatched turn-of-century detailing—Italian marble flooring, carved limestone and plasterwork, a curved, gilded stair railing, and seven ornate stone fireplaces.
- Your event can flow throughout the mansion's four stories, which include striking backdrops like the Hall of Immortals, lined with towering sculptures of pioneers in science and medicine, and the Hall of Murals, featuring twelve sweeping artworks depicting the progression of surgical science.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Contact the venue for more details.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 100.|
- Wedding Receptions
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
$ • $$ • $$$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Art Gallery
- Historic / Landmark Building
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Landscaped Grounds
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except International Museum of Surgical Science.