Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- It’s a perfect starting point to from which to explore the city. In the heart of the Miracle Mile, this Four Seasons is walking distance from the Windy City’s best parks, museums, shopping, and dining. Your guests will love the hotel itself, with its chic rooms and fabulous amenities, like a full-service spa, an indoor pool beneath a glass-domed skylight, and an in-house ice cream man who comes right to your room!
- The event rooms blend warmth and sophistication. A dramatic staircase leads to the Grand Ballroom, which has champagne-colored silk wall coverings and soft pastel accents throughout. The Lakeview Room is no less beautiful, with enormous windows that offer spectacular views of Lake Michigan. For smaller celebrations, there are several more intimate venues, each beautifully functional and finely styled.
- There’s a world-class art collection hidden inside. With sculptures, glass, photographs, and paintings by the likes of Picasso, Warhol, and Magritte, the treasures peppered throughout this Four Seasons equal those in the finest museums and galleries.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Package chosen
All packages include:
- 4- or 5-hour open bar
- Passed hors d'oeuvres
- Coursed dinner with soup or salad, and entrée
- Four Seasons red & white wine
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 750.|
- Wedding Receptions
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Resort / Spa
- Art Gallery
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Four Seasons Hotel Chicago.