Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This cool Belmont Theater District venue feels at once historic and modern, with exposed brick and ductwork, Modernist-inspired light fixtures, and a gorgeous built-in bar.
- Exchange vows on the elevated stage (no bad seats in this house!), then spread out to celebrate in the expansive space—there's more than enough room for a lounge area, and the wood floor can accommodate your whole guest list.
- Packages are affordable and flexible. There are no food or bar minimums, and you're welcome to use their awesome in-house caterer or bring your own.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
$2,250 | Friday
$2,750 | Saturday
$1,950 | Sunday Special (3–10pm)
$2,950 | Friday
$3,750 | Saturday
$2,250 | Sunday Special (3–10pm)
All packages include:
- Exclusive venue access for 10 hours
- Movable/removable stage with a light plot, board, and spotlight
- Video projector and screen, sound system, WiFi, and microphones
- Black banquet chairs and assorted tables
- Use of the catering kitchen (additional fee)
- Private dressing room and bathrooms for the wedding party
- On-site staff during the event and on-site planning meeting prior to the event
Service Charge or Gratuity
Bar packages run 3 hours and range $21/person for a beer & wine bar to $29/person for a complete bar.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 220.|
- Wedding Receptions
- Small Wedding
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Loft / Warehouse / Industrial
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Events at Chicago Theater Works.