Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- It’s a stylish, welcoming spot that’s a unique combo of cozy neighborhood restaurant, upscale wine bar, and gracious community gathering space. Both beautiful River North locations are available for private celebrations.
- The light-filled interiors are simply lovely, with modern Bohemian influences, rich woods, cheerful patterns, and tons of lush greenery. A range of seating options—traditional tables, family-style hightops, and lounge-style furnishings—contribute to a fun and varied flow.
- An airy patio allows the party to move outdoors when the weather is nice, and you’ll love the globally influenced menus, which feature colorful, seasonal ingredients that are sourced locally whenever possible.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $1,000/event and up
- Ceremony fee varies depending on:
- Guest count
Type of setup
Food & Beverage Minimum
- $2,000/event and up
- Food & Beverage minimum varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of day
- Time of year
- Guest count
- Event duration
The food & beverage minimum starts at $1,000++/hour, with a 2-hour minimum.
Service Charge or Gratuity
Events are fully customizable. Inquire for a specific quote!
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 50.|
- Wedding Receptions
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
Year-round, daily, 7am–11pm.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
Send an email to Edie's All Day Cafe & Bar
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Edie's All Day Cafe & Bar.