Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This utterly charming space is perfect for intimate celebrations. Owned and operated by a seasoned event planner, it’s been re-designed with warm celebrations in mind, and is convenient to both Peoria and Springfield.
- The interior boasts original exposed brick walls, deep-hued wood flooring, and tons of windows for ample natural light. A cozy fireplace with an ornate arched wood mantle serves as your ceremony backdrop, and the ceiling features a stunning circular Edison bulb chandelier.
- All events are welcome—showers, brunches, cocktail parties, and more. Their signature celebration: pop-up weddings, which offer all the best elements of a traditional wedding (you can even have a reception and bridal party), with the ease and budget-saving qualities of an elopement!
Pop Up Weddings | starting at $3,000
These intimate 2-hour weddings are fully planned start-to-finish by Hillary Rae Events. Company 421 chooses the theme, date, décor, and vendors, and all you have to do is show up with up to 40 guests to get hitched! The price includes:
- Styled with on-trend furniture and décor
- Photography coverage of the event, plus an engagement session
- Floral décor, bouquet, and boutonnière
- Sweetheart cake
- Light appetizers and champagne
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $2,000/event and up
Intimate weddings start at $2,000 and include:
- 10 hours of exclusive venue access
- Personalized room layout and setup
- Bar service
- Dedicated event manager
- Professional AV system, screens, and wireless mics
- Banquet, round, and cocktail tables, and elegant wood chairs with padded seats
Day-of or full-service planning from Hillary Rae Events is available for an additional fee.
Add-on an outdoor ceremony in Russell Park for $650!
Includes 4-hour access and white resin chairs. Indoor receptions are included in the rental fee.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 60.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Loft / Warehouse / Industrial
- Historic / Landmark Building
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Landscaped Grounds
Send an email to Company 421
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Company 421.