Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- An impressive turn-of-the-century industrial gem, this former home to International Harvester Corporation has been given new life as a luxury event space, with all the modern amenities required for the perfect party.
- The interior boasts exposed brick and ductwork, enormous windows pouring natural light onto marbled hexagon flooring, detailed millwork, and beautiful vintage-inspired chandeliers and fixtures.
- The space is yours alone for the day, so you'll have plenty of time to enjoy the plush dressing suites. For the gals: a posh room with ample natural light and makeup stations, and for the guys: a cozy lounge with a whiskey bar and vintage games.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
- Package chosen
- Type of event
- On-site event manager
- 700 black cross-back chairs for ceremony & reception use
- Reception & bistro tables
- Lounge space
- Two private dressing area suites
- Coat check
- Designated private parking lot for immediate family, along with ample public parking
- And more!
Company 251 is excited to announce that they will soon be offering in-house furniture rentals to their couples! Contact the venue for more details.
- $1,500/event and up
- $118/person and up
Packages include food, and service. Alcohol also available.
Food & Beverage Minimum
- $17,000/event and up
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 350.|
- Wedding Receptions
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
$$ • $$$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Loft / Warehouse / Industrial
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Company 251.