Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Breathtaking views of the lake from its perch above the Magnificent Mile and a mind-boggling collection of sports memorabilia make this one of the city's most popular—and fun—museums. Nine separate venues offer choices galore and the ability to customize your event.
- Thrill your guests by incorporating some interactive exhibits, like body tracking tech so you can score goals like Blackhawk Patrick Kane or free throws like Bull great Scottie Pippen. Exchange vows, take photos, and enjoy your reception surrounded by highlights of the home teams' greatest glories.
- Opt for one of the spacious Hall of Legends rooms (all with skyline vistas), the clubby Dining Room, sophisticated Clubhouse…or reserve the entire museum! The staff can handle planning, catering, flowers, entertainment, etc., and there are numerous luxury hotels nearby as well as cool boutiques for those who think shopping is the ultimate sport.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
Room rental fees vary depending on the season.
- $110/person and up
Meals (when priced separately)
- $50/person and up
A 3% event prep fee is additional. Gratuity is at the host’s discretion, but ranges 18–22% in the downtown Chicago area.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 600.|
- Wedding Receptions
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
$ • $$
Year-round, daily, anytime.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Chicago Sports Museum.